Time to upgrade your browser?
Looks like your browser isn't the latest version. Upgrade your browser to get the most from your visit.
Expand on-demand. Never run out of storage space again. AT&T Cloud Storage is a cloud-based storage solution that easily scales up and down to any size you need. It provides elastic capacity on demand and allows access to your stored data from virtually anywhere and at any time. Pay only for the storage you use or contract for a certain amount of storage – you choose.
AT&T Cloud Storage provides secure, virtualized storage that adaptively scales to any size you need, and is accessible from virtually any device, anywhere.
• Flexible pricing models allow you to choose to pay only for the storage you use or get special rates by committing to pay for a specific amount of storage with our Committed Storage Volume (CSV) option
• Scalable on demand as your storage requirements fluctuate
• Unlimited access to on-demand, pay-per-use storage
• Accessible online from virtually anywhere via an application program interface (API)
• Supports managed networks and a multi-layer security approach
• Four pre-defined storage policies to choose from
• Client search of objects feature
• Easily ingest data to AT&T Cloud Storage depot
• Client provided SSL certificates for encryption and authentication into the Storage platform for security
• Choose, if you prefer, from one of our third party solution providers who have written to the AT&T Cloud Storage API to act as a gateway between our service and your application data
There are no optional services available at this time.
EMC Atmos™ web1 services application programming interface (API) can be used to connect to AT&T Cloud Storage allowing application developers to enable a customized commodity storage system over the Internet or over AT&T VPN. API Keys are used to authenticate you and direct your data to the container owned by you in the Storage 'cloud'. API Keys are provided within your profile in the Web Management Portal.
Not a developer? No problem! You also have the choice of using third party solution providers who have written to the EMC Atmos™ API and can act as a gateway between AT&T Cloud Storage and your application data.2 These solution providers allow you to connect virtually any of your data applications to the cloud without having to write to the EMC Atmos™ API.
AT&T Cloud Storage offers two networking options to access your data:
AT&T Cloud Storage allows you to control how and where your data is stored. All of our policies include:
Two storage policies are currently available:
By default, all of your data objects will be stored at one site using Policy #1. For data that requires special treatment, you can specify Policy #2 via the API to keep copies at geographically diverse locations.
Erasure coding is a software-based data protection scheme that allows for data recovery in the event of hardware failures. The technology splits each data object into ten equally-sized segments, adds two parity segments, then distributes these segments across different storage nodes within the platform. Should a hardware failure result in loss of up to two of the primary segments, the system is designed to reconstruct the original data using the parity information.3
1) Use of the EMC Atmos™ API is subject to acceptance of applicable license terms.
2) Enabler services are provided by the indicated service provider and are not provided by AT&T Inc. or its affiliates. You may be required to enter into a separate agreement or End User License Agreement with the service provider before being able to use it with AT&T Cloud Storage. Descriptions of services or products are provided by the indicated provider and are not an endorsement by AT&T. AT&T does not guarantee or warrant that the enabler services offered by the providers listed are error free or that the programs or services work as described.
3) See agreement terms for important limitations.
With AT&T Cloud Storage, you may choose to pay only for the storage you use or you may be able to get special rates by committing to pay for a specific amount of storage with our Committed Storage Volume (CSV) pricing option. To find out which pricing model makes sense for you, please contact us today.
AT&T Cloud Storage has two pricing components: data access type and data storage policy. These components will be itemized separately on the bill, and together make up the total monthly price for the service.
All storage policies include unlimited storage.
Fees (prices starting at)
Policy #1: Local Protection
Policy #2: Remote Replication
NOTE: The rates above are starting prices, inclusive of erasure coding or additional copies shows, as well as data transfer between AT&T data centers for policy #2.
For usage levels of 10 TB or more, monthly usage fees are billed based on usage tiers. Usage is itemized and calculated separately within each storage policy. For details, please refer to the AT&T Cloud Solutions Service Guide.
Currently there are no demos available for AT&T Cloud Storage.
AT&T Cloud Storage provides virtualized storage that adaptively scales to any size you need, and is accessible from virtually any device, anywhere. The service includes the following:
Starting with as little as 1 GB, you can sign up for the service with your AT&T Account Representative or go directly to the AT&T Cloud Solutions portal.
Write to the Application Programming Interface (API)
Connect your existing application with our REST API.
Decide how you want to protect your data. Chose from:
• Policy #1 – Local Protection: Data stored in one location and protected using erasure coding*.
• Policy #2 – Remote Replication: Data stored in two locations, with a copy maintained in one data center protected by erasure coding and a copy replicated to a geographically remote second data center.
*Note: Erasure coding is a software-based data protection scheme that allows for data recovery in the event of hardware failures.
Assign Project Codes (Optional)
Set a project code for each policy so you can charge storage costs back to internal business units or customers.
Start using AT&T Cloud Storage. As you add or remove data, your capacity adjusts automatically. Check your storage consumption at any time via the AT&T Cloud Solutions portal.
AT&T Cloud Storage is backed by a 99.99% service level agreement for availability of the web services API. For details, please refer to the AT&T Cloud Solutions Service Guide.
With AT&T Cloud Storage, you get the benefit of enterprise grade security features such as authentication of each request with an encrypted digital signature and intrusion detection and defense against distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) at the platform level.
Login to the portal and visit the Knowledge Center under Quick Links for complete documentation.
Depending on the policy you choose, AT&T Cloud Storage stores your data in one or more AT&T Internet Data Centers (IDCs). You can retrieve your data to almost any location – including a third party data center – using IP-enabled equipment from laptops to Web-enabled handheld devices.
Your applications will access data through AT&T Cloud Storage.
The service automatically scales storage capacity up or down as needed, without manual intervention.
There is no storage amount limit.